I know it seemed like earlier this year all I did was travel, and you guys are all like 'uh hello, I thought you were studying living abroad?' Well, the studying has commenced.
With a term project on the Life Cycle Assessment of Diesel as a transportation fuel in Thailand, a LCA final on Monday, and my capstone (the culmination of my experiences and knowledge as an environmental science major) all due next week- life is a little crazy absolutely insane. Yes some if it is actually interesting, but researching inputs and outputs for fertilizer is never what I thought I would be doing when I picked a capstone on transportation fuels from algae. But, learning experiences.
Trying to see the light at the end of this three week crazy-person tunnel, but so far the new Ellie Goulding album and in particularly this song is the only thing helping (and the picture my dad just sent me of himself in my new car!!)
And also, the trips I have planned for December! W, MK, and I will be heading up to Chiang Mai the beginning of December, staying for a few days (and hopefully playing with elephants) and then going to a gorgeous beach called Railay that my Thai TA told me when he first went he couldn't believe he was still in Thailand. Beyond pumped...!!! If I can make it past the next two weeks. Cross your fingers for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment